Ultimate security for your PC, Mac & Android
Kaspersky Total Security – Multi-Device helps protect your privacy, money, identity, photos & family against today’s threats. One product – with one license – can secure your PCs, Mac computers and Android phones & tablets.
Range of functions depends on the type of device being used.
SECURITY – Protects against viruses, spyware, Internet threats and more
Hundreds of thousands of new malware items are being unleashed by cybercriminals… every day. That’s why our cloud-assisted security continually adds to your defenses against malware and Internet dangers. We also block banner adverts and let you filter out annoying spam messages.
PC, MAC & MOBILE – Secures any combination of PCs, Mac & Android devices
Whichever device you use to go online, our innovative security technologies deliver multi-layered protection. Furthermore, because it’s easy to lose mobile devices, we’ve included anti-theft features that let you lock, wipe and locate lost or stolen Android devices.
PRIVACY – Safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft
Phishing attacks are automatically blocked – plus our Webcam Protection* technology stops criminals using your own webcam to spy on you. We also prevent the tracking* of your web browsing habits and the capture of your personal information.
MONEY – Adds extra layers of security for online banking & shopping
Whenever you visit a banking, shopping or payment website, our unique Safe Money technology checks that the site is secure, ensures you’re not being tricked by a fake site and then opens the website in a special, protected mode.
KIDS – Helps you keep your kids safe from Internet dangers & more
Award-winning Parental Control features make it easy for you to manage your kids’ app downloads, prevent access to inappropriate web content & games, manage messaging on social networks and prevent disclosure of personal information.
FILES – Protects your photos, music, financial documents and files
Local and online backup* let you store duplicate copies of your photos, music and more. If your PC develops a fault, you’ll be able to access all the precious files stored in your online backup – via any compatible device. You can also encrypt* your files – so unauthorized users can’t read them – and, when you want to delete a file from your PC, you can totally ‘shred’* it.
PERFORMANCE – Delivers world-class security**… without slowing you down
Our security technologies combine protection & efficiency – so they work ‘behind the scenes’, without slowing down your ‘digital life’. In addition, our special Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience.
SIMPLICITY – Simplifies security management and access to support
A free My Kaspersky account lets you manage your security – from anywhere that you can access the Web. You can check your PC’s security & license status and adjust key security settings*** – plus access special offers and download free Kaspersky Lab products. My Kaspersky also gives you easy access to technical support..
*Available for PCs only.
**Top overall test rating for 2014. For details, seehttp://www.kaspersky.co.in/about/news/product/2015/kaspersky-lab-products-achieve-outstanding-results-in-independent-tests-throughout-2014
***Available for PCs and Mac computers only.
For all devices
· Internet connection required - for product activation & updates and for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
· Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
· CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (for installation)
· Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 81
· Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
· Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs. The feature is available for a wide range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, visit www.kaspersky.com
· Microsoft Windows 102 RTM (32-bit or 64-bit3)
· Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit3)
· Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit3)
· Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit3)
· Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit3)
Processor: 1 GHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
· Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit3) SP2 or higher4
Processor: 800 MHz or higher
Memory (RAM): 512 MB
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
· Microsoft Windows 102 RTM (32-bit or 64-bit3)
· Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8.1 Pro (64-bit3)
· Microsoft Windows 8 / 8 Pro (64-bit3)
· Minimum screen resolution: 1024x600
Mac desktops and laptops
· 550 MB free space on the hard drive
· Memory (RAM): 2 GB (minimum requirement for OS X)
· OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Android-based smartphones and tablets
· Android™ 2.3 – 5.0
· Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad5
· iOS® 7.0 or higher
· Windows Phone 8
1 If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, we cannot guarantee that the My Kaspersky portal and security management functions will operate.
2 At this time, the functionality of the following components is partially limited when using Windows 10 RTM: System Watcher, System memory scan, Self-Defense, Application Control, Safe Money3. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile editions. For full details on the limitations, please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/.
3 Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only.
4 In order to access the full functionality within Kaspersky Password Manager, please use one the following browsers: MozillaTMFirefoxTM 31 or higher / Google ChromeTM 36 or higher / Yandex.Browser 14.10 or higher.
5 Only Kaspersky Password Manager & Kaspersky Safe Browser are available for this platform.
6 Only Kaspersky Safe Browser is available for this platform.